Bedford Federal Savings Bank offers a convenient Overdraft PrivilegeSM Service
- Have you ever made an honest mistake in your checkbook?
- Found yourself "a little short"?
- Had unusual or unforeseen expenses at the wrong time?
Rather than returning items that overdraw your account unpaid, Bedford Federal Savings Bank will consider payments of overdrafts up to $400 on free checking accounts and $700 on our regular checking accounts.
While NSF fees do still apply, you avoid the high charges from merchants for returned checks.
Overdraft PrivilegeSM is a convenient service for eligible checking accounts. Contact us today to learn more.
ATM or Debit Cards
Banking convenience almost anywhere you go! Easy to use!
- Get cash 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Transfer funds between your Bedford Federal Savings Bank accounts
- Detailed record of all transactions is on your monthly statement
- No worry about running out of blank checks or carrying excess cash
- No annual fee
Ask for an ATM or Debit Card when you open your Bedford Federal Savings Bank checking account or ask for one on your existing account.
Use your ATM Card for cash at ATM locations worldwide.
Use your Debit Card for purchases anywhere Master Card is accepted. A Debit card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Charge catalog orders directly to your checking account. Pay for your gasoline at the pump. Eliminate the hassle of writing checks in checkout lines. A Debit card can also double as an ATM card.
To report fraud on your debit card, please call 833-995-2888.
To report your debit card lost or stolen, please call 800-754-4128.
Multiple Credit Cards
See our customer service representative for details. Merchant services also available. Contact us at 812-275-5907 for additional information.
Consumer Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability. You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.*
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.